Injury and Suspension Updates

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
W

Well by the looks of it he's on 700K
700 for the rest of this year and next year. Then I presume another club will throw in a few 100k over that period. He'll be a very overpaid for the next year and a half no matter where he goes but it'll be on NZ so no need for Dragons to worry about it.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
700 for the rest of this year and next year. Then I presume another club will throw in a few 100k over that period. He'll be a very overpaid for the next year and a half no matter where he goes but it'll be on NZ so no need for Dragons to worry about it.
His contract has been paid out in full as I understand it

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Su'A will probably be back for the NQ game. I wonder what Griffin will do with Sims? Specially if he plays well in the Origin game.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Su'A will probably be back for the NQ game. I wonder what Griffin will do with Sims? Specially if he plays well in the Origin game.
Bird only missed one tackle last game. But his running metres were still terrible. Only 9 runs in 80min for a total of 60 something metres.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I'm glad we got at least one player picked but I think Fittler playing favourites picking him. If any forward deserved it, it was JDB though if he started offloading again, he'd be much better. As good as he was last time he was picked for Origin.
In saying that I wish Sims would show the same passion for us although he has improved from last year according to his stats

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
In saying that I wish Sims would show the same passion for us although he has improved from last year according to his stats
Most of the year, in fact I think only in the last 3 games, Sims has, bizarrely, not started in his best position.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I wonder what Griffin will do with Sims
He forced him out of the club imo to accomodate his Qld buddies. Ask Tariq and betting he wanted to continue wearing the RedV. To answer your question bench him and bring in someone worthy that will at least be with us next year. Give him the experience for the remainder of the season as no way we are making the finals.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
My favorite current Dragon. Check out Jack's tireless work rate week in week out. He has never been a big off loader but his ability to step in as second 5/8 often gets our attack moving. We sure missed him when he was wrongly denied two full seasons.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
He forced him out of the club imo to accomodate his Qld buddies. Ask Tariq and betting he wanted to continue wearing the RedV. To answer your question bench him and bring in someone worthy that will at least be with us next year. Give him the experience for the remainder of the season as no way we are making the finals.
I haven't given up on this season but the coach needs to pick the best forward pack! That is second row Sims and Su'a and lock de Belin! Why the coach is screwing around with Sims at lock and JDB on the bench, or Sims starting at lock and JDB on the bench or Sims in reserve grade, baffles me! How about this for a pack? 13. de Belin, 12. Sims, 11. Su'a, 10. McGuire 9. Macca (only because the coach won't drop him) 8. Molo Bench: Bird, Lawrie, M. Molo, Mbye

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I haven't given up on this season but the coach needs to pick the best forward pack! That is second row Sims and Su'a and lock de Belin! Why the coach is screwing around with Sims at lock and JDB on the bench, or Sims starting at lock and JDB on the bench or Sims in reserve grade, baffles me! How about this for a pack? 13. de Belin, 12. Sims, 11. Su'a, 10. McGuire 9. Macca (only because the coach won't drop him) 8. Molo Bench: Bird, Lawrie, M. Molo, Mbye
I agree because like night follows the day Griffin will select McCullough and Mcguire in his 17 barring injuries. This unfortunately means unless Amone, Ramsay or Mbye are injured that Sullivan, Sloan and Gosiewski will have to cool their heels in reserves unfortunately

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I agree because like night follows the day Griffin will select McCullough and Mcguire in his 17 barring injuries. This unfortunately means unless Amone, Ramsay or Mbye are injured that Sullivan, Sloan and Gosiewski will have to cool their heels in reserves unfortunately
Will the coach remain loyal to him even if it means his own job? It's no slight on Macca. He's been good for a long time but his time has passed and the coach needs to realise that! The glory days of his Broncos U20s winning team has passed. Time to move on.