RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
2 tries for Sione Finau and one for Tamale. How are they going
They'd be going a lot better if the side had decent play makers as many of the Ressie tries come from kicks. There are three of their pack that should be playing Firsts, Alec Tui, the Couchmans. Vili Fifita has a way to go but when he finds that intent he will be a good asset.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Missed the first Finau try but his second was from a chip kick. Tamales try was the last, missed that too. Boys did well to comeback from 18-4 at oranges. They need a cleverer halves combo. Not sure why Glover was dropped for Marschke.
Cheers for the update.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
A bit of good news. St George SG Ball team storming into final next week. Leading the semi final 24-4 with 30min left.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Big games by the beast Latu, the flyer Williams and the pocket rocket Packham-Harris. Halves combo of Tikinau and Hammoud are getting better and better. Ackers continues to impress. His subtle ball skills belie his size.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Sione Finau is ready for Firsts in my view. His first try yesterday tells me that when he sprinted then bulldozed his way over as the defense reached him. Smart work in his second to pounce on a bouncing ball before it went dead. He is quick, strong, bigger than I had envisaged too.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
A group of our Ball Cup boys will likely be promoted to Flegg once their season is done and dusted, hopefully with the trophy. Barring injury I see Latu, Loko Jr, Ackers as certs, Halangahu and Stanley -Traill possibles, joining Liu, Stewart and Webster. That will be one powerhouse pack that should acquit themselves well, despite most playing against guys maybe two years older. One or two of them may even make Ressies, Loko has already played at that level. I give him 12 months and reckon he is ready for Firsts, he and Ackers who, as I read today is already in our Top 30.

Last edited: