jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Thank God footy is back Warriors V Tigers on now. I know that it's only pre season but will be interesting to see the new combinations, skill set and the mental side of the teams, also shows a clubs player depth. I know it's not the starting 13 but these players would have been training with those players.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons v St Helens. The Battle of the REDV: Saturday 11 February, 8:05pm.
Win Stadium, Wollongong​

1. Treigh Stewart
2. Mathew Feagai
3. Moses Suli
4. Zac Lomax
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Connor Muhleisen
7. Moses Mbye
8. Francis Molo
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Blake Lawrie
11. Ben Murdoch-Masila
12. William Burns
13. Jaiyden Hunt

Muhleisen & Stewart the only juniors in the run on side. Plenty on the bench tho.

Interchange:
14. Tautau Moga-
15. Max Feagai - tick
16. Michael Molo- tick
17. Joshua Coric- tick
18. Nick Lui-Toso
19. Dan Russell- ?
20. Haele Finau - tick
21. Sione Finau - tick
22. Alex Lobb -tick
23. Savelio Tamale- ?
24. Jackson Shereb - tick
25. Joshua Cook- ?
26. Toby Couchman- tick
27. Zac Herring -tick
28. Dylan Egan-tick

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons v St Helens. The Battle of the REDV: Saturday 11 February, 8:05pm.​

Win Stadium, Wollongong​

1. Treigh Stewart
2. Mathew Feagai
3. Moses Suli
4. Zac Lomax
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Connor Muhleisen
7. Moses Mbye
8. Francis Molo
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Blake Lawrie
11. Ben Murdoch-Masila
12. William Burns
13. Jaiyden Hunt

Muhleisen & Stewart the only juniors in the run on side. Plenty on the bench tho.

Interchange:
14. Tautau Moga-
15. Max Feagai - tick
16. Michael Molo- tick
17. Joshua Coric- tick
18. Nick Lui-Toso
19. Dan Russell- ?
20. Haele Finau - tick
21. Sione Finau - tick
22. Alex Lobb -tick
23. Savelio Tamale- ?
25. Joshua Cook- ?
26. Toby Couchman- tick
27. Zac Herring -tick
28. Dylan Egan-tick
And Feagai, Lomax, Lawrie.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons v St Helens. The Battle of the REDV: Saturday 11 February, 8:05pm.​

Win Stadium, Wollongong​

1. Treigh Stewart
  2. Mathew Feagai
  3. Moses Suli
  4. Zac Lomax
  5. Mikaele Ravalawa
  6. Connor Muhleisen
  7. Moses Mbye
  8. Francis Molo
  9. Jacob Liddle
  10. Blake Lawrie
  11. Ben Murdoch-Masila
  12. William Burns
  13. Jaiyden Hunt

Interchange:
14. Tautau Moga-
15. Max Feagai - tick
16. Michael Molo- tick
17. Joshua Coric- tick
18. Nick Lui-Toso
19. Dan Russell- ?
20. Haele Finau - tick
21. Sione Finau - tick
22. Alex Lobb -tick
23. Savelio Tamale- ?
25. Joshua Cook- ?
26. Toby Couchman- tick
27. Zac Herring -tick
28. Dylan Egan-tick
WTF is it with this coach and Tautau Moga? If he were a prop, he'd be among the slower props. He's the only winger in the competition who makes Rava look fast.

Eric

Staff

St. George Illawarra v St Helens, WIN Stadium, Wollongong 8.05pm

St George Illawarra Dragons coach Anthony Griffin has mended his fractured relationships and his players say his message, and unique approach, is finally sinking in. Just how united are the coach and team? The effort put in this weekend will be the only true indicator. The Dragons aren’t taking St Helens lightly and have gone with NRL experience in the likes of Moses Mbye, Zac Lomax and Blake Lawrie.

Fox League expert Braith Anasta says:

The Dragons cannot hesitate, or get off to a slow start. Moses Mbye gets a chance at no.7 and with Talatau Amone banned from playing, Griffin might need to lean on Mbye in the halves, so with the lack of depth there, that’s worth keeping an eye on. Honestly, there is an element of unknown with the Dragons. The question is, where are they at as a club and in terms of their culture. We’re about to find the answer to that in how hard they worked for their coach in the off-season.

I’m a big fan of St Helens fullback Jack Welsby, he was good in the World Cup. I think he’d make it in the NRL from what I have seen, and it’s a chance to flex his muscles against NRL talent and show us what he has got.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
WTF is it with this coach and Tautau Moga? If he were a prop, he'd be among the slower props. He's the only winger in the competition who makes Rava look fast.
He is clearly in the top 30 due to something other than current ability. He's had a hard career with all the ACL injuries but why do the Dragons have to help him out with a contract well passed his first grade standard career?

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
He is clearly in the top 30 due to something other than current ability. He's had a hard career with all the ACL injuries but why do the Dragons have to help him out with a contract well passed his first grade standard career?
Because that's his modus operandi

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I was reminded of last year for the Dragons. Newcastle defence always seems to be on the backfoot and Shonkies rolling forward easily.
I just watch these games to gauge the squad strengths, how much pressure will the top 17 face from the fringe players. Next game should also be good Manly V South's. Tigers don't seem to have much depth this season last night was poor.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I saw enough from both of them depth wise that would indicate both are top 8 contenders moreso the Sharks but the Safiti boys looked fit and you need that engine room to get anywhere

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Nice try by the young bunnies. Watch the return by the fullback that got the momentum going everyone knew and did there job. That's what we need to see from Sloan

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Cooper John's coming out of the very successful Storm system looks good obviously wants Forans old spot I'd still say it will be DCE/ Schuster to start the season for Manly but that's good depth with John's.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
See that's what you call eyes up footy South's stuffed their last tackle option which we did on a regular basis in the last few seasons so you need to have players confident enough to roll the dice which we never did.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
See that South's try was exactly the same structure as the 1sts, a lethal left side attack. Now as a coach you love to see the structures working no matter who is playing in that position