Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Neither are very good without their gun fullbacks. Souths have been up for a long time. Surely they are going to go down this season.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Manly have created a revelation. Speedy backs! Someone let Griffin know speedy backs are good. Imagine if Moga got the ball in the same situation as that Manly centre? No try would have been scored. That's almost certain.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Both these clubs have good depth in respect to Manly their season will depend if the group has settled the jersey debacle from last season. I have no idea why we have named the team we have against the world club champions. It is only a trial but it could knock some our players confidence if we cop a touch up. Souths and Manly are both capable of making the 8

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Manly have created a revelation. Speedy backs! Someone let Griffin know speedy backs are good. Imagine if Moga got the ball in the same situation as that Manly centre? No try would have been scored. That's almost certain.
You can see the speed also the speed of the play the balls. I'm worried for us.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Entertaining second half. Lots of ball movement. I bet that's not how Griffin has the Dragons play.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Me too. Unless several players in the top 30 have improved a lot since last year, I think both those teams might flog the Dragons.
Agree. It's not always about the ability of an individual, you can have your game breakers which each teams need but it just never seems to stop for us in regards to how you conduct yourself, represent your club and being a role model for aspiring juniors who idolise you. Our club lurches from one disaster to the next and has continued in this off season with Amone and now to a lesser extent Sullivan. I cannot see any light at the end of this very dark tunnel until someone, anyone in a position of power says enough is enough and draws the line in the sand. You know there is a very old saying 'Nobody is bigger than the club', unless you play for the Dragons that is it seems. The next 2 weeks are important to ascertain where we are mentally as well as physically. I'm not holding any high hopes for us.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Agree. It's not always about the ability of an individual, you can have your game breakers which each teams need but it just never seems to stop for us in regards to how you conduct yourself, represent your club and being a role model for aspiring juniors who idolise you. Our club lurches from one disaster to the next and has continued in this off season with Amone and now to a lesser extent Sullivan. I cannot see any light at the end of this very dark tunnel until someone, anyone in a position of power says enough is enough and draws the line in the sand. You know there is a very old saying 'Nobody is bigger than the club', unless you play for the Dragons that is it seems. The next 2 weeks are important to ascertain where we are mentally as well as physically. I'm not holding any high hopes for us.
What should the line in the sand be? Sacked for driving without a license? If Junior is found guilty he won't even need to be sacked because he will be in jail.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
What should the line in the sand be? Sacked for driving without a license? If Junior is found guilty he won't even need to be sacked because he will be in jail.
The line in the sand is if you bring disrepute to the club or the game without reasonable or lawful excuse then you forfeit your contract. Sullivan is a misdemeanour three such strikes and your out. Amone if and once found guilty of serious criminal behaviour should have his contract immediately terminated. There has to be some semblance and level of discipline and a change of culture.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
The line in the sand is if you bring disrepute to the club or the game without reasonable or lawful excuse then you forfeit your contract. Sullivan is a misdemeanour three such strikes and your out. Amone if and once found guilty of serious criminal behaviour should have his contract immediately terminated. There has to be some semblance and level of discipline and a change of culture.
It would be hard to judge, or enforce, what "bringing disrepute to club" is. Remember when Todd Carney was sacked by Cronulla? He sued them and he obviously had a strong case because Cronulla settled out of court.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It would be hard to judge, or enforce, what "bringing disrepute to club" is. Remember when Todd Carney was sacked by Cronulla? He sued them and he obviously had a strong case because Cronulla settled out of court.
Bringing the business (RL and or your employer) into serious disrepute involves misconduct by the employee which directly and adversely affects the employer's reputation because it's incompatible with its public profile, values or is otherwise offensive.

Misconduct - unacceptable or improper behaviour, especially by an employee or professional person.

Spell it out clearly, make it a clause in every contract, which is should already be.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Bringing the business (RL and or your employer) into serious disrepute involves misconduct by the employee which directly and adversely affects the employer's reputation because it's incompatible with its public profile, values or is otherwise offensive.

Misconduct - unacceptable or improper behaviour, especially by an employee or professional person.

Spell it out clearly, make it a clause in every contract, which is should already be.
I agree with your idea but that is even vaguer. What is unacceptable and improper and who decides it?