Recruitment and Retention for 2024

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
As a player, for his role in the team, I agree. But for other reasons, like the need for a big signing, I think the club might think he's worth a mil a year.

Lets wait and see.
Seriously? It's a gee up surely? I certainly don't rate him based on what I have seen and his statistics. He is certainly not worth more than $600k on the open market and if I was coaching I wouldn't be looking at him. He has no kicking game, his defence is Bird like. A big NO from me

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Seriously? It's a gee up surely? I certainly don't rate him based on what I have seen and his statistics. He is certainly not worth more than $600k on the open market and if I was coaching I wouldn't be looking at him. He has no kicking game, his defence is Bird like. A big NO from me
I don't know much about him. Seen him play a few times. Good player, not great. Good halves automatically make over 500k. He's probably worth 700k.

Eric

Staff
As a player, for his role in the team, I agree. But for other reasons, like the need for a big signing, I think the club might think he's worth a mil a year.

Lets wait and see.
So there!

I know better than to contradict jodragon40 jodragon40 but want to say I don't know much about Dearden but I remember the Origin game a a couple of years back. Game 3, the decider and Munster out due to Covid. Dearden called in to take his place. I was thinking "awesome, NSW assured to win". Dearden had a blinder and *`}{= QLD won. Think he might have gotten MoM. But that is the one game I remember seeing him play well in.

Major problem as I see it is the lack of good halves at the club. Might have to pay overs to rectify the problem.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
So there!
jim carrey attorney GIF

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
S
So there!

I know better than to contradict jodragon40 jodragon40 but want to say I don't know much about Dearden but I remember the Origin game a a couple of years back. Game 3, the decider and Munster out due to Covid. Dearden called in to take his place. I was thinking "awesome, NSW assured to win". Dearden had a blinder and *`}{= QLD won. Think he might have gotten MoM. But that is the one game I remember seeing him play well in.

Major problem as I see it is the lack of good halves at the club. Might have to pay overs to rectify the problem.
So these are last year's stat's for our new 5/8 saviour:
Line Breaks - Ranked 38th
Line Break Assists - Ranked 42nd
Kick Metres - Ranked 50th
40/20 - None
Tackles - Ranked 43
Missed Tackles - Ranked 17th (bad)
Tries - Ranked 76th scored 7
Try Assists - Ranked 34th
Offloads - Ranked 156th
Runs - Ranked 80th
Run Metres - Ranked 113th

I'm blown away that we are so desperate and willing to pay that much overs. As I said another long season coming up

Eric

Staff
S

40/20 - None
Tackles - Ranked 43
Offloads - Ranked 156th
Runs - Ranked 80th

I'm blown away that we are so desperate and willing to pay that much overs. As I said another long season coming up.
That bad??? Well, I was fooled. But I think if you look at 2022, it'll be much better.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I thought that they improved with experience, that would have been my expectations if I was coaching the kid
Maybe their forwards sucked as much as ours.

I don't know it. Only putting the possibility out there.

As long as nothing like the Tigers 1.4mil pursuit of Luai is on the table. That's just ridiculous!

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
S

40/20 - None
Tackles - Ranked 43
Offloads - Ranked 156th
Runs - Ranked 80th

I'm blown away that we are so desperate and willing to pay that much overs. As I said another long season coming up
jodragon40 jodragon40 is really firing up recently. Hard to disagree though. Are they stats for Dearden or Kyle Flanagan?

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Thats Dearden imagine what Flanagans would be like. I'll check and get back to you
Flanagan was dropped pretty early in the season. He then came back due to form and injury crisis on the bench and then 5/8 and then I think he was dropped again.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Thats Dearden imagine what Flanagans would be like. I'll check and get back to you
Ok Flanagan played 17 games last season. Here are his stat's.
Try Assists- 1
Tries - 2
Tackles per game - 19
Tackles Missed p.g. - 1.7
Tackle Breaks - Ranked 350th - 0.5
Line Breaks - Ranked 350th - 1
Line Break Assists- Ranked 185th
Kick Metres - Ranked 51st
40/20 - 0
Runs - Ranked 300th - avg 6m p.g.
Run Metres - Ranked 349th, avg 35m

Another very long season. God help us

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Boy am I not enthused by these stats.

Tom Eisenhuth 2023 NRL stats

Games18
Tries0
Linebreaks1
Tackle Breaks14
Avg. Run Metres59.5m
Avg. Tackles23

Eric

Staff

Boy am I not enthused by these stats.

Tom Eisenhuth 2023 NRL stats

Games18
Tries0
Linebreaks1
Tackle Breaks14
Avg. Run Metres59.5m
Avg. Tackles23
Just a Mug Fan Just a Mug Fan and then confirmed by the club said he's in for the training culture he brings to the club and a mentor for the young players. I was also scratching my head on this one but that made sense. Still have 4 or 5 spots open in the top 30 and trying to move Matt Feagai, BMM and Turner on.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
S

40/20 - None
Tackles - Ranked 43
Offloads - Ranked 156th
Runs - Ranked 80th

Stick up Hunts for comparison. Betting they are as bad, bar the kicking aspect.