Recruitment and Retention for 2024

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Sharks have also joined the hunt for AFB, so that has made our task of nabbing him less realistic.
Good player for sure. Equal best prop in the game. Is he worth over a mil a year? Haas is I think only 22 or 23. AFB is 28. His best football might already be behind him.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Starting to panic over the roster for this coming season. Dead set it dont look any better than last. Also hearing the oh so over over rated Jack Bird wants to play centre. This now puts into perspective why Flanagan wants Zac to move to the back.. so he can accommodate his former Sharks mate.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Starting to panic over the roster for this coming season. Dead set it dont look any better than last. Also hearing the oh so over over rated Jack Bird wants to play centre. This now puts into perspective why Flanagan wants Zac to move to the back.. so he can accommodate his former Sharks mate.
Agree. Not looking bright at all. If Kyle Flanagan picks up from where he left off at his last 3 clubs but Sullivan goes well at the Tigers.......

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
DANGER , DANGER .......... FLANNO .........

Attachments

• jiz3p.jpg
    jiz3p.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0

Eric

Staff
I asked if anyone could explain to me WTF Flanno/the club is thinking with the recruitment and retention strategy a few days ago because it looks illogical to me. Only jodragon40 jodragon40 replied saying something to the end that he can't work it out either.

If Tamale is such a good player that he can be promoted into the top 30 while still a teenager, why is the club re-signing Suli?

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
I asked if anyone could explain to me WTF Flanno/the club is thinking with the recruitment and retention strategy a few days ago because it looks illogical to me. Only jodragon40 jodragon40 replied saying something to the end that he can't work it out either.

If Tamale is such a good player that he can be promoted into the top 30 while still a teenager, why is the club re-signing Suli?
Habitual drunkenness is the way I explain it.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Didnt we take on Shane Millard(? ) as our new R&R boss, why then is Ian Millward still with us after the has beens and rejects he and Hook dished up for us past two years?
He's an old insider with good connections within the club. I guess that's it. Can't think of any other reason after such miserable failure.