Recruitment and Retention for 2024

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Okay, he isn't quite 120kg but Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, arguably the best prop in the competition (I'd say Haas is but some people say Fa'asuamaleaui) is 108kgs. So Frank Molo is big enough to be that prop you say the club needs. I don't disagree with you one iota about the Dragons needing that big prop you are talking about. I'm just saying if Frank Molo had half the work ethic and heart of Blake Lawrie, he is big enough to be that prop. But what would I know?
'But what would I know?' ........ Just as much as everyone else on here , don't sell yourself short ........

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Okay, he isn't quite 120kg but Tino Fa'asuamaleaui, arguably the best prop in the competition (I'd say Haas is but some people say Fa'asuamaleaui) is 108kgs. So Frank Molo is big enough to be that prop you say the club needs. I don't disagree with you one iota about the Dragons needing that big prop you are talking about. I'm just saying if Frank Molo had half the work ethic and heart of Blake Lawrie, he is big enough to be that prop. But what would I know?
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Molo has disappointed me so far and another who lacks discipline

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
He seems to me to just not be very interested a lot of the time. He's supposed to be our marquee prop. So much for that.
Yep totally agree big disappointment , maybe with a different game plan and a coach that won't tolerate mediocre he might just pull his finger out or might find himself on the bench or lounging around in lower grades ........

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Yep totally agree big disappointment , maybe with a different game plan and a coach that won't tolerate mediocre he might just pull his finger out or might find himself on the bench or lounging around in lower grades ........
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I dont like him because he hits women. Enough said.
I don't like that either but to be fair, it was intimidation, not physical violence. Not good but not as bad as beating a woman.
But I have my doubts about Frank Molo. Isn't he available to be signed for 2025? Doesn't seem like the Dragons or anyone else wants him.
Checked Zero Tackle. You are right. Off contract at the end of this season. No clubs seem to care.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I don't like that either but to be fair, it was intimidation, not physical violence. Not good but not as bad as beating a woman.

Checked Zero Tackle. You are right. Off contract at the end of this season. No clubs seem to care.
It's a fine line can you imagine how the poor woman would have felt ? If he only showed the same aggressive behaviour on the field.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
WTF Flanno wants Bird at centre. Says he may slot into 5/8 also if needed. We just became wooden spoon favorites if that happens. I honestly could not think of a worse halves combo than Bird and Hunt.

“But Birdy has predominantly been training at centre, and that’s where he played for me at the Sharks as well and did a really good job. I think he’s smart defensively.

How many years ago was that Flanagan. You need a seeing eye dog if you think he is smart in defense.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
I'm just saying if Frank Molo had half the work ethic and heart of Blake Lawrie, he is big enough to be that prop. But what would I know?
You have a fan here with that post. Blocker is under rated big time. We have important guys in our pack no one else wants. That is starting the season on a negative note. Playing guys out of position too because they played there for another club mid career is another negative.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
WTF Flanno wants Bird at centre. Says he may slot into 5/8 also if needed. We just became wooden spoon favorites if that happens. I honestly could not think of a worse halves combo than Bird and Hunt.

“But Birdy has predominantly been training at centre, and that’s where he played for me at the Sharks as well and did a really good job. I think he’s smart defensively.

How many years ago was that Flanagan. You need a seeing eye dog if you think he is smart in defense.
Sometimes, just Sometimes loyalty to an individual can be a bad thing and cloud your judgement. Time will tell. I'm not sure that the coach was watching an overweight Bird was like defending in the last few seasons, perhaps he should.