Recruitment and Retention for 2024

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
If they are going to go to market, we would be interested,” Flanagan told the SMH.

“At the moment I don’t know if they’re going to consider leaving their current clubs. If they are, we will definitely look at it.

“One plays in the outside backs and is a dangerous player from a good club. Same with (Terrrell), he’s from a good club and I’ve heard Trent Robinson talk about the motor that he has.”

So basically a nothing story..

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Flanno is about as sure of luring this trio as he was with Manu and Dearden, saying he'd be interested if they go on the open market. He is not prepared to poach anyone with big pay offers they cant refuse. Fat chance given our record with the open market.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
"I want to be honest here - my talks are with whoever wants to sign us three brothers'' (Terrell May).
Lets take a look at their conduct record. Not that flash. Tyrone was sacked over his involvement in a sex tape scandal, Taylan an assault charge. Is Terrell clean? He sure has impressive stats, but a small sample only as he has had a problem nailing down a FG spot until last year in which he played 17 games. . Like to see his '23 stats.

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
If they are going to go to market, we would be interested,” Flanagan told the SMH.

“At the moment I don’t know if they’re going to consider leaving their current clubs. If they are, we will definitely look at it.

“One plays in the outside backs and is a dangerous player from a good club. Same with (Terrrell), he’s from a good club and I’ve heard Trent Robinson talk about the motor that he has.”

So basically a nothing story..
Maybe Flanno is trying to push up the price Roosters and Panthers have to pay to keep them.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Terrell May: 131 metres (18 runs) (M)
Terrell May: 39 metres (PCM)
Terrell May: 45 tackles (0 missed)
Terrell May: 6 (TB)
Terrell May: 4 (OL)
Stats from Roosters semi loss '23. Those are impressive too.
Very good prop from what I've seen but can't afford yet another centre under the cap. So any kind of package deal is out of the question, IMO.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
The Dragons have handed NRL debuts to Jesse Marschke and Blaize Talagi according to Fox League latest news. Who pray tell is Blaize Talagi?

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
That's two media releases today
One from Flanno now Hunt where both should have kept their mouth shut.
What is going on? Read the sook, not Flanagan. What has he got to say.
My take on what is troubling Zac is that he believes he has been messed about by his coach over which position he was to play this season.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Is this something Zac confided privately with Hunt, if so, why then is he making it public? He is also sooking again over the direction the club is taking. I wish he'd seek an immediate release.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
to make way for Bird is a master stroke
You are not serious. My take is Zac is using this roving mission and refusing to play as a conventional winger as a snub at the way he has been messed about. He probably thinks he has been disrespected.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
This is becoming a real shit fight that the club does not need at present , specially as we are starting a new season. Hunt shudda shut his mouth

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Is it just me or does it appear that Lomax has an issue with coaches? I could understand with Griffin, but I'm not so sure apart from the positional switch what other issue he has with Flanagan