Recruitment and Retention for 2024

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Ok if Zac did not leave us because he had been moved to the wing or as Flanagan says, not over a dust up between the two either, then why the hell did he turn his back on the club he loves with two years left on his contract.
I think there is a lot more to it and it may be before Flanno got here ....... I have a feeling , this is just me , have heard nothing ......... The problem might be between Lomax and Hunt ........

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I think there is a lot more to it and it may be before Flanno got here ....... I have a feeling , this is just me , have heard nothing ......... The problem might be between Lomax and Hunt ........
Not a bad call at all. Or it might also be someone other than Hunt.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Do you remember when Lomax was on one of the footy shows and he payed out Hook ? Hunt being a Hook lover , could of had words and it has continued from there ....... Just me thinking out loud ......

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Do you remember when Lomax was on one of the footy shows and he payed out Hook ? Hunt being a Hook lover , could of had words and it has continued from there ....... Just me thinking out loud ......
Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was something to do with Zac being part of the anti-Hook faction and that caused friction with Hunt.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was something to do with Zac being part of the anti-Hook faction and that caused friction with Hunt.
So when Flanagan arrived the sook went sooking to him, saying something like 'cant play with Lomax'. Then made up a reason why.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
If Flanno was keen on signing Fifita, I wonder why he seemingly isn't keen on signing Angus Crighton.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Just read the JDB article stating he is frustrated at not getting an extension on his contract. For f...ck sake sign him up he is one of our best. My God this mob have to be sacked soon before we have nothing left.
Flanno will be looking to extend Kyle very soon.

Where did you read it?

Last edited:

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
I heard we were chasing him, along with 10 other clubs.
Should be in a position to outbid every other club. Where is all the Dragons salary cap going? Is Suli on 850k a year, Sele on 700k, Kyle Flanagan on 600k, Frank Molo on 800k, Hunt on 1.2 mil, Eisenhuth on 600k and etc? Frank Molo, Sele, Suli, Kyle Flanagan, Eisenhuth are all signed or extended by Flanno.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
isn't keen on signing Angus Crighton.
Probably because he knows he DOES NOT HAVE THE PULLING POWER to bring him here. Forget Crighton, if I was coach be going hell for leather after Lindsay Collins as the well heeled big unit bookend we crave. Just read he has extended for two more years with the Roosters.

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Probably because he knows he DOES NOT HAVE THE PULLING POWER to bring him here. Forget Crighton, if I was coach be going hell for leather after Lindsay Collins as the well heeled big unit bookend we crave.
I think Collins is under contract with the Roosters for a few years. Crighton is off contract at the end of this year. But you are right, signing him would be a coup. Just don't see it being possible anytime soon.