Recruitment and Retention for 2025

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
De Belin out
Cookie in
Astonishing. Now we know why Flanno only used him a bit over 40min yesterday. Wants to put it out there that Jack can't play longer anymore. Flanno petty little agendas are more important to him than winning. Signs RFM and Eisenhuth, lets go of JDB. Couldn't make this up.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Astonishing. Now we know why Flanno only used him a bit over 40min yesterday. Wants to put it out there that Jack can't play longer anymore. Flanno petty little agendas are more important to him than winning. Signs RFM and Eisenhuth, lets go of JDB. Couldn't make this up.
Flanno has lost it. Needs to let go of de Belin to free up cap space for Kyle.
tv land teacher GIF by Teachers on TV Land

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
FFS Flanno, just give JDB 2 years! Who else are we spending all the cap money on? We have Hunt on marquee money. No doubt Flanno wants to upgrade Kyle onto marquee money but even after that, still should have plenty left to make JDB an offer he accepts.
JDB aside, why is Flanno recruiting players over 30?

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
For experience and generally on a 1 or 2 year deal which gives us flexibility on the salary cap and it doesn't block the pathway of the juniors coming through
We already have one of if not the oldest top 30s in the competition so I don't buy him signing them for experience.

Other part makes sense but I'd prefer they went after a few good young players who haven't played first grade yet.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
So Cook signs 2 year deal ........ Wasn't sure about it at first but when I think of it a bit better it will be just what we need ......... Liddle struggles to play 80min , Cook getting to the end of his playing days but still nippy around the ruck area ....... So both of them sharing the 9 we really don't lose much either way when each is given a breather ........

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
So Cook signs 2 year deal ........ Wasn't sure about it at first but when I think of it a bit better it will be just what we need ......... Liddle struggles to play 80min , Cook getting to the end of his playing days but still nippy around the ruck area ....... So both of them sharing the 9 we really don't lose much either way when each is given a breather ........
How about using 500k to sign the best young hooker stuck behind Grant or Korasau or Egan?

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
How about using 500k to sign the best young hooker stuck behind Grant or Korasau or Egan?
Mate I was against it also but it's happening and it's not all that bad I guess ....... Not as bad as signing Bird for another year .......

Eric

Staff
WHY CAN'T HAELE FINAU GET A CHANCE? It seems to me like Flanno has all these little grudges. It might be Kyle strutting around, telling others what what and the ones who tell him to shut his mouth and get back to the Gerringong Lions are the one's Flanno goes after. i.e. Lomax, Couchman's, JDB and Finau brothers.

Eisenhuth, BMM, RFM, Bird on the other hand follow Kyle around to fetch water whenever he wants.