jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
As predicted with the forwards going over the advantage line consistently gave the best halves combination time to weave their magic, 5 forwards ran for the 100m for us, 1 only for the morons. The Panthers backline from last season ran riot. The two hookers worked a treat as did Trbojevic starting at prop believe it or not. Burton playing outside his mates Cleary and Luai clicked. Completely outclassed the morons tonight welcome to coaching ups and downs Billy the kid. Decider on their home turf nothing sweeter than raising the shield in enemy territory.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
As predicted with the forwards going over the advantage line consistently gave the best halves combination time to weave their magic, 5 forwards ran for the 100m for us, 1 only for the morons. The Panthers backline from last season ran riot. The two hookers worked a treat as did Trbojevic starting at prop believe it or not. Burton playing outside his mates Cleary and Luai clicked. Completely outclassed the morons tonight welcome to coaching ups and downs Billy the kid. Decider on their home turf nothing sweeter than raising the shield in enemy territory.
JoDragons knowledge of the game is very impressive.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
JoDragons knowledge of the game is very impressive.
The game can be simplistic or as complicated as you make it, sticking to the basics I found usually works. I learnt my trade from a 70s coach and although I never reached the dizzying level of NRL I can tell you simplicity is a wonderful thing. Build any team from the back up it's like building a new car. Find the look you want, sleek fast sturdy , reliable then ensure that the engine you build can deliver the necessary grunt and finally find that talented 2 players that can drive and navigate your blood sweat and tears into history. Those of you here that wished for a blues loss just because you disagree with the coach and his demeanour and tactics although entitled to your opinions were proven wrong last night. As I have said elsewhere about Griffin he's an old style coach he is stubborn and takes some persuading to make change to his game plans and team make-up and that has hindered us in my view but you can only coach the players you have. I have always found that admitting you got something wrong was easier than ignoring that fact. Now time will tell if this coach and team can win the shield in 2 weeks time on enemy turf. I believe that they will.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Blues walloped those Morons. Momentum all with us now. Cleary should be Kangaroo half.
Agree but just highlighted what I have been preaching forwards win games the backs decide by how much. 5 forwards ran for 100m plus in origin 1 there 3 which will keep you in any game. That's the dragons achiellie's heel and until we get 3 forwards a game that consistently run 100m plus then we cannot be competitive come September

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Pongha has to be in the Kangaroo squad. His brilliance alone gave the bananabenders their only pair of tries. I am a bad judge if our last try was not an obstruction by Turbo 2.