RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
After watching SOO 1 live I came away from that loss and turned to my mate and said we need a 2nd hooker, I did say honestly to him has to be Koroisau. I am no genius but I am a stats man and believe in keeping combinations going at state and national levels. I believe the SOO 2 is better balanced team. Koroisau is a great selection his combinations with our halves will turn this game. So when Grant comes on for Hunt or visa versa don't be surprised to see Grant start the extra speed around our ruck area when Cook does come on will be a game changer. I personally would not have re selected Paulo after his embarrassing effort in game 1 but he gets a chance to redeem himself. Yeo played game 1 concussed don't care what anyone says it hurt us greatly. Hopefully it won't occur again on Sunday. Another plus is we will be playing in the daytime the ground over there will be hard and fast making the kicking game very important and I predict one of the best origin games we have seen in the last 5 yrs. Burton is a genius move everyone forgets he was named best centre last year playing outside, yes, Cleary and Luai. I predict a NSW victory as long as the props run to the advantage line and give our hooker and playmakers room to weave their magic. Bring on the decider at Lang Park. NSW by 10.
Want QLD to win so hopefully it'll be the end for Fittler as coach.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I bleed firstly red and white and secondly blue, can't agree with you but everyone is entitled to their opinion
This will be the first time I've wanted QLD to win but had enough of Fittler and NSW losing or death are the only things that will remove him.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I wouldn't go so far as to say I want those hicks to win but if NSW lose, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
This will be the first time I've wanted QLD to win but had enough of Fittler and NSW losing or death are the only things that will remove him.
I'm afraid it'll take a flogging, not just a loss, to see the end of him.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Guys I know you are SOO nuffies. But I protest when all of our Oceania neibors are playing international footy this weekend while we Aussies are playing the annual 'thug fest'. I find this bloody larfable..

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Both Blues boys and girls Under 19s have run our clear winners over the Maroons. the Dragons were represented by outgoing three quarter Jack Bostock plus Toby Couchman.

Scores:
Girls: 23-6. comfortable
Boys : 32-4. thrashing

Last edited:

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Both Blues boys and girls Under 19s have run our clear winners over the Maroons. the Dragons were represented by outgoing three quarter Jack Bostock plus Toby Couchman.

Scores:
Girls: 23-6. comfortable
Boys : 32-4. thrashing
  • Jack Bostock
  • Toby Couchman
  • Jacob Webster
Webster came off the bench and knocked himself out almost immediately so it was easy for him to slip under the radar.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It's unfortunate that SOO is now more highly rated than playing for your country. Personally I think this is wrong I would love the chance of going on another Kangaroo tour.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It's unfortunate that SOO is now more highly rated than playing for your country. Personally I think this is wrong I would love the chance of going on another Kangaroo tour.
If the international competition would get a little better, it would help. It might happen. I don't follow Rugby Yawnion but I know NZ used to dominate. Now they may not even be top 5. Probably sneak into 5th place.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
If the international competition would get a little better, it would help. It might happen. I don't follow Rugby Yawnion but I know NZ used to dominate. Now they may not even be top 5. Probably sneak into 5th place.
I think it's strong now than any other time in the last 20 years