The WORLD CUP discussion thread.

Eric

Staff
I'd have the Titans Tannah Boyd plus Cowboy Chad Townsend ahead of him too. Boyd also plays hooker/dummy half..
I don't agree about Townsend or Tannah Boyd but I think strictly as a halfback, Reynolds is better. Not a better all-round player and he's also not a natural athlete. His body can't handle the wear and tear for much longer. But at this moment, I'd say Reynolds is a better halfback.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Is Hunt waiting to make the Australian team before he makes a call on signing so he can justify his asking price ...... DMs already back fired , If for some reason he was to miss selection , then he will be asking way to much .....

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Is Hunt waiting to make the Australian team before he makes a call on signing so he can justify his asking price ...... DMs already back fired , If for some reason he was to miss selection , then he will be asking way to much .....
I'm not sure he has to. By now it's clear either the club won't budge and he will hit the open market or Craig Young is a brokeback b*tch who'll do whatever Hunt wants.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
I'm not sure he has to. By now it's clear either the club won't budge and he will hit the open market or Craig Young is a brokeback b*tch who'll do whatever Hunt wants.
That's one way to say it. Maybe he just doesn't really care anymore. Competitive spirit is gone.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
No one is mentioning the fact the Dragons only fared better than the runaway woodenspooners and equal with second last placed Gold Coast. The Tigers plight is well publicised. They have a huge amount of money to throw at Munster and Moses and Klemmar. Gold Coast plight is also well known with at least one very highly paid player going missing on a regular basis. No is talking about the disastrous recruitment and retention policies of the Dragons.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Hunt was a certainty because he's an outstanding #9
I find that hard to grasp. He plays three games a year. Grant, Korisau, Cook, Robson are better #9s and play a full season. Ben is not even in our best top 5 half backs. The luckiest bloke in the squad in my humble view. Astounded Mal the mug has not found room for the Dally M winner. He has to sit at home waiting for an injury.
He won't make it. Did he?
Deserved to. You had Hunt a dead cert if he won the DM. Hynes has skills Hunt can only dream of.

Pleased for Teddie being handed the captaincy.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Panthers must be feeling a bit shat off, with only three in the squad. The runners up with the solitary one.

Still too much emphasis placed on SOO for selection rather than club form imo.

Plenty of skill in our pack.. tho by comparison to those hulking Kiwis and Pacific islanders we look small.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I find that hard to grasp. Grant, Korisau, Cook, Robson are better #9s than Hunt. He is not even in my top 5 best half backs. The luckiest bloke in the squad in my humble view. Astounded Mal the mug has not found room for the Dally M winner.

Deserved to. You had Hunt a dead cert if he won the DM. Hynes has skills Hunt can only dream of.

Pleased for Teddie being handed the captaincy.
Thank god and that player who I don't rate DCE although making the squad is not in the senior management group