HUNT

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Some on other forum saying BOD had shown good old fashioned balls by not accepting his immediate release so they have time to negotiate a deal to suit the club, re player transfers, sitting out the season etc. But their words '' we expect Hunt to see out his current contract'' does not spell that to me. It spells that they dont intend to sack him, move him to Ressies, remove his captaincy, they are saying that they intend him to stay.
I always found that actions speak louder than words. In my view his position is untenable and we need to find a way out of this management orientated situation

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Cant see this being all over , disgruntled player captain , and as I have said before , yep he has a contract to see out , but , cant see him staying on , work out something and piss him off ....... I for one dont want him anywhere near the joint , he has done his dash with me .......

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
This is far from being over mate .......
Reckon. Does a coach want a bloke that virtually called him a cheat over his peptides saga. The fact that BOD did not say " we have no intention of granting him an early release" and not mention the other part, would make me feel more confident that he is on the way out after this season.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Most definitely from the Titans 1 origin player for our origin player
Do you know Beau Fermor? He did his ACL in a trail game. Very highly rated, young second rower. I think he's from NSW as well. I reckon him and some money would be a great trade.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I want Hunt gone as much as everyone else but I think the club is in a strong position to negotiate a favourable player swap.
  • Broncos need a good hooker to go from a fringe top 4 team to a very serious premiership threat.
  • Gold Coast need a good halfback to go from a fringe top 8 team to a top 4 team.

Eric

Staff
It would be nice to have this over and done with. I'm so sick of hearing about Hunt. I think him leaving is going to bring about a renaissance. Not immediately by the second half of next year. But I agree with Flanno not rolling over. If Brisbane or Gold Coast want him, they'll need to pay up. Pay up with a player trade.

The danger is that the bosses up there will feel the same way I feel about Hunt. Drastically overrated. And they won't trade so we'll be stuck with him.

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
They refused a release for now. But he will get a release for a player swap and compensation. He should not be captain or even in the team this week or for the season. Send Hunt the you-know-what to the minor leagues until the move is sorted out ! His loyalty is moving and his certainly needs improving. Piss him off !!!

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
They refused a release for now. But he will get a release for a player swap and compensation. He should not be captain or even in the team this week or for the season. Send Hunt the you-know-what to the minor leagues until the move is sorted out ! His loyalty is moving and his certainly needs improving. Piss him off !!!
Agree. At the VERY LEAST, strip him of the captaincy.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Agree with everything except that he won't be playing reserves