HUNT

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Here's a curve ball Hunt to don the Broncos jumper for the rest of the year then Titans for 2 yrs
Reporting that in the Courier Mail now. I'd prefer he didn't go to the Donkeys but that's probably better than the Roosters.

Important St. George get rid of him immediately. I get the feeling he played so bad on purpose last night.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Corey Parker suggested a Hunt-Billy Walters trade.
Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

QDF

SGI Jersey Flegg
Yep and we are still fumbling around with this Hunt , I will play on Friday , but I dont really want to be here ...... Just let him go and lets get on with building a team of players that want to play for the big RED V .......
Get Hunt out of there.
It's over, but make sure we get a transfer fee & a player from their player stock. Like for like. I say Brimstone their fullback.
Or NO DEAL.

QDF

SGI Jersey Flegg
Billy Walters!!! FFS, was it a joke?
Corey Parker your the joke.
We have a dummyhalf.
We have a halfback. ( bud.)
What we need is a fullback,
So we'll have your fullback
Reece Walsh.
Sloan can't play fullback, so try him on the wing.
We need speed out there,
Feargi is hopeless.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Corey Parker your the joke.
We have a dummyhalf.
We have a halfback. ( bud.)
What we need is a fullback,
So we'll have your fullback
Reece Walsh.
Sloan can't play fullback, so try him on the wing.
We need speed out there,
Feargi is hopeless.
Need a good centre. Move Suli into the forwards. Or a halfback with Bud to play 5/8. Or a good backrower. GC have a player out for the season, Beau Fermor. He's a very good edge backrower.

Reactions: QDF

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Need a good centre. Move Suli into the forwards. Or a halfback with Bud to play 5/8. Or a good backrower. GC have a player out for the season, Beau Fermor. He's a very good edge backrower.
We have 2 playing in the NSW Cup team the Couchman brothers don't need another 2nd rower/ lock. We do need another playmaker to play 7 maybe another 6 and definitely another 1

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Now after being pressed the NRL has requested documentation in regards to any clubs dealings with Hunt. This was also after the Players Association coming out and requesting the Dragons to show some compassion towards Hunt.
Compassion? Stay the eff out of it PA unless they acknowledge that he was grossly over paid and has never gotten us to a final. It is the fans that have had it with him.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
We do need another playmaker to play 7
We sure do as we have not had one for past six years. Caution FO, where are all the good #7s, playing for other clubs, so we dont want the dregs no other club wants, have had sufficient of those. We will have $1.7m to play with once Hunt goes, recruit wisely.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Bird is paid 600K, can you believe that, I'd not give him half that. Piss him off there is another 600K saved, ditto BMM, Moga, the Fegais, probably another 2m to add to the kitty.

Last edited:

Red T

SGI Jersey Flegg
Looks like the Broncos want him then he goes to the Titians next year. Let him go ! They will have to pay a transfer fee though and maybe offer up a player in return. Otherwise, I would dump him into reserve grade for the rest of the year as punishment for being traitor.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
One played prop the other lock yesterday and both were outstanding against a big Warriors pack
What blog did you watch, as the NRL blog gives very little game detail and you seem to have had plenty.

I think both Couchmans would make good edge forwards imho, but as they are also excellent defenders we need them in the middle, to plug gaps.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Your secret informer?

Hope he has it spot on again.
That's what he wants to return to Qld asap now whether the Dragons and or the NRL let him is entirely another issue. I can safety say though that he won't be fulfilling his contractual obligations for the next 2 seasons. I mentioned in another post that Flanagan has identified our lack of fitness as a real concern and is going to appoint the high performance bloke that took us and him to GF victories in 2010/ 2016.