NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg, 2024

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Bummer will miss the Dragons/ Fiji Flegg match. This was not listed on the nswrltv site before I dumped the subscription.

A new starting hooker, Isiah Fagalilo. This is the guy that played #9 for our Ball Premiers and over which I questioned why Mason Phillips was signed from the Grubs. Now looks as tho Kyan Hjaltason may be the one on the outer or is seen as a replacement for Muhl.

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons Outs​

• Kye Wright
  • Nicholas Tsougranis
  • Tobias Miller
  • Tyler Peckham-Harris
  • Wesley Pring
  • Have Nick T and Pek been moved up to Ressies?

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Blog is now up, Dragons leading 24-8 at oranges. From memory we put 60 points on the Silktails in an earlier match.

Last edited:

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup

Dragons Outs​

• Kye Wright
  • Nicholas Tsougranis
  • Tobias Miller
  • Tyler Peckham-Harris
  • Wesley Pring
  • Have Nick T and Pek been moved up to Ressies?
Hope so. About time for Nick T at least.
Bummer will miss the Dragons/ Fiji Flegg match. This was not listed on the nswrltv site before I dumped the subscription.

A new starting hooker, Isiah Fagalilo. This is the guy that played #9 for our Ball Premiers and over which I questioned why Mason Phillips was signed from the Grubs. Now looks as tho Kyan Hjaltason may be the one on the outer or is seen as a replacement for Muhl.
Ben Rumble and Jesse Williams having a day out! though what's going on with Ward's goalkicking?

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
You mean the 'crab' Dugan. Used to drive me nuts the way be crabbed cross field. Pleased we finally got rid of him.
I was pleased when he left too because a fullback who can't pass doesn't cut it anymore but he had an excellent running game. Used to break a huge number of tackles.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Is Ackers injured now? Not getting a look into the Flegg side.
Had knee surgery after SGB GF, out for the season.
I wish there was Flegg stats published somewhere.. as some tool for us to be a bit more objective (granted stats arent everything), for example Jesse Williams, hes not scoring many tries but id love to see if hes atleast putting in 100-150 metres each week?
Last few weeks 36 rm 27, 86,
Still only 18, isn't he? Has some time but Dragons need him early.
19, turns 20 in new year.
Have Nick T and Pek been moved up to Ressies?
Nick T injured
Pek dropped
There is no Ressie this week.

TheRev

SGI Jersey Flegg
not great metres for Jesse, hopefully he stays fit and keeps improving, scoring 2 tries today will help his confidence you would think. I also think the coach will be working to make use of his speed.