OUR NEXT HEAD COACH

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I did mention that half the problem was the divided board. This board has been intricate in dividing the club and team. Nobody is going to make admissions that they got it wrong with coach selection, assistant coaches, recruitment and retention and most certainly nobody is going to voluntarily resign.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
This is a strange one. Sounds like there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than anyone is letting on. End this now in the best interests of all involved.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
This is a strange one. Sounds like there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than anyone is letting on. End this now in the best interests of all involved.

I think Josh Kerr is right and he also has to start looking elsewhere.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Kerr said he had "no idea" where his future would be, but that he had attracted interest from multiple rivals.

Rivals walking round with white canes. Another Qlander so naturally he supports Griffin who only last week said he was enjoying his job Kerr.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
All rather quiet on the new coach front since Tuesday. Just who are they interviewing and when FO. Keep us supporters informed eh.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Kerr said he had "no idea" where his future would be, but that he had attracted interest from multiple rivals.

Rivals walking round with white canes. Another Qlander so naturally he supports Griffin who only last week said he was enjoying his job Kerr.
Kerr has the speed, skill and size to be a great prop. Just not the determination to run into the line hard and keep the legs pumping. Blake Lawrie in Kerr's body would be a future immortal.

Last edited:

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Bloody two page Tele spread on the full article. Spare me Kerr, a man who has never cemented a First Grade spot because he has nothing between the ears and very little heart or skill. So he goes bellyaching to the media to help his cause for the retention of both Hunt and himself. Deeds are done on the footy field mate.
Agree, in fact if I was coaching him, and as a result of this media story which mind you would have to have been given the green light by senior management. I would start him on Tuesday and tell him you have 40 min to put your words into actions on the bloody field not whining to the media about your relationship with me. Your our biggest unit now show some bloody ticker out there or forget about ever starting again.

Eric

Staff
Agree, in fact if I was coaching him, and as a result of this media story which mind you would have to have been given the green light by senior management. I would start him on Tuesday and tell him you have 40 min to put your words into actions on the bloody field not whining to the media about your relationship with me. Your our biggest unit now show some bloody ticker out there or forget about ever starting again.
100%!

Damn, this club or team could really do with jodragon40 jodragon40 as some kind of "coach whisperer".

Last edited:

Eric

Staff
Now the Rorters are raving about what a good coach Ryles is and that he's ready for the head coach job. I hope the our idiot, lazy, permanently drunken board take note. The only candidates as far as anyone knows who rival clubs haven't endorsed are Flanagan and Hasler.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
My information is that it is down to 2 Flanagan v Hasler.
This crowd do too. Info is directly from News Corp I understand. So suddenly things are starting to look up.
First thing for either Des or Flanno is to remove the dead wood from our roster, recruit a marquee half to steer us around the park and then settle on a Top 30 that can take us forward not backwards as has been the case for the past decade.

Last edited: