Recruitment and Retention for 2024

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I hope Flanno jr plays him under the table and his old man will then ship him to hooker and then promote a junior 5/8, Quinn or King-Togia. Other clubs promote their juniors as teens. Time to think outside the box.
Nice dream but I don't think there is any way either of those 2 are ready for first grade. I don't think they are even on development contracts. Probably next year they'll be on development contracts.

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Well one bit of good news Tyrell Sloan looks to have bulked up. Must/ve spent plenty of gym time while his leg was healing.
Bit hard to be lifting weights when your hand is in a cast. He was running before cast came off.
then promote a junior 5/8, Quinn or King-Togia.
Quinn is 20 now and had no training with top squad and has no senior contract. I don't think he is in the club's plans.
Kade Reed next up after LKT

Eric

Staff
Possible or confirmed 5/8 options:
  • Kyle Flanagan
  • Jack Bird
  • Zac Lomax
  • Paul Turner
The middle 2 are ok or good players but I have my doubts about 5/8.
Drew Hutchinson was on the market. Bulldogs let Kyle Flanno go and snapped Hutchinson up...... Seriously this club......

For that matter, the club knew Amone was likely going to miss a lot of time when they let Sullivan go! Explain that to me!:unsure:

Last edited:

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Drew Hutchinson was on the market. Bulldogs let Kyle Flanno go and snapped Hutchinson up...... Seriously this club......

For that matter, the club knew Amone was likely going to miss a lot of time when they let Sullivan go! Explain that to me!:unsure:
Pass