Recruitment and Retention for 2024

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
We're all pissed at him for all the carry on of the last few weeks, but Hunt's kicking and game management kept us in the game last night and he even took on the mad Englishman! If he gets back onside, he is an asset.

Edward

SGI Jersey Flegg
We're all pissed at him for all the carry on of the last few weeks, but Hunt's kicking and game management kept us in the game last night and he even took on the mad Englishman! If he gets back onside, he is an asset.
hmmmmm something to consider I guess.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Nah dont want him after all that , his game management as you say was ok last night against a team playing worst than us , never does it against the better teams ........ For me its a Piss him off .......

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Mbye gone and Sullivan given permission to look elsewhere. If Flanno is planning to keep Hunt, he'll have lost me before a ball is kicked in anger. As far as I'm concerned, letting Mbye go is the right thing to do but Hunt should have been the first to go!
What about and I hope not his family ties

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

Shane Flanagan confident Ben Hunt will stay at Dragons​

Just a few weeks ago Dragons skipper Ben Hunt publicly requested an immediate release from Wollongong. Now incoming coach Shane Flanagan is confident he will stay.

i.e. he learned he couldn't get as much money elsewhere and the Dragons refused to subsidise his move.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
So another 6 players currently contracted have been tapped on the shoulder and been told look elsewhere, all are forwards apart from Sullivan and Moga Fuiomono, Musgrove, BMM, J Hunt. Finally someone is doing something about rebuilding our engine room.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
So another 6 players currently contracted have been tapped on the shoulder and been told look elsewhere, all are forwards apart from Sullivan and Moga Fuiomono, Musgrove, BMM, J Hunt. Finally someone is doing something about rebuilding our engine room.
I feel Sullivan is a little unlucky but then again, he's had enough chances and not nailed down a starting spot so maybe this is the right move. Others are obvious though I think for the right price, Fuimaono might be worth keeping around as a forward utility.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I feel Sullivan is a little unlucky but then again, he's had enough chances and not nailed down a starting spot so maybe this is the right move. Others are obvious though I think for the right price, Fuimaono might be worth keeping around as a forward utility.
Flanagan doesn't think so

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I agree but don't put it all down to Flanagan. Next year we have Coric, the Couchman's, Tsougranis and Egan who will likely all be in the top 30. Aaron and Johnson and Webster might be a chance as well. Then there are the two young props we got from Manly mid-season.

The pack was ready for a complete overhaul.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Fuimaono, Moga, Burns and Lui - Tosos have been told they will not be re-signed for season 2024 while Ben Murdoch - Masila has been told he is free to look elsewhere. Yeehah!!! If true Flanno I owe you an apology. Yipee out with the dead wood, tho bit harsh on Billy Burns who has been good this season, same as Musgrove. What we dont want are incomers not up to scratch with our outgoers.

Rumour also circulating that Flanagan is also considering moving on the Feagai brothers.. Music to my ears.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Fuimaono, Moga, Burns and Lui - Tosos have been told they will not be re-signed for season 2024 while Ben Murdoch - Masila has been told he is free to look elsewhere. Yeehah!!! If true Flanno I owe you an apology. Yipee out with the dead wood, tho bit harsh on Billy Burns who has been good this season, same as Musgrove. What we dont want are incomers not up to scratch with our outgoers.

Rumour also circulating that Flanagan is also considering moving on the Feagai brothers.. Music to my ears.
Bring it on , this is needed .....