Recruitment and Retention for 2024

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
And unfortunately, have been, since I would suggest, 2015. That's a long time to turn a blind eye to our recruitment and retention processes.
Who ever it was should all be sacked ........ Can't believe Doust is back also ...... and those sorts of things are why we are screwed ......

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
My apologies. He is not the most popular person with supporters.
Jo you may be right I was out of the place when he resigned from CEO , I just had a feeling he had left then came back on the Board ...... Either way he should have left for good ......

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Jo you may be right I was out of the place when he resigned from CEO , I just had a feeling he had left then came back on the Board ...... Either way he should have left for good ......
Amen to that but he still appears to have some input into our beloved club

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Hoping with all these back row imports, bar Luc, that Flanagan is not aiming to force Toby Couchman out of our 17. He is very much a First Grader and a very promising long term Dragon.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
We play the wooden spooners this weekend. Reckon they have recruited better than we have, specially having Luai running things. Loved the Nathan Cleary comment in Tele, that while Luai was being shopped around Cleary deliberately denigrated his 5/8 partner to put off potential suitors. It was crystal clear to me that was what he was doing. Pity for him and Penrith that it did not work.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Drew Hutchison is stinking it up at halfback for the Bullgrubs. Not surprising. He's not a halfback. He could do ok at 5/8 though.