Recruitment and Retention for 2024

Eric

Staff
Backrow has been one of the most obvious weaknesses over the past few years. This year with Su'A and Leilua, it's far from the worst backrow combination in the competition. At least on paper.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Backrow has been one of the most obvious weaknesses over the past few years. This year with Su'A and Leilua, it's far from the worst backrow combination in the competition. At least on paper.
If Sloan can get it right, a lot more points in this years team than last year.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
If Sloan can get it right, a lot more points in this years team than last year.
Threats all over the field. Lomax in the backs. Luc in the forwards. Hunt in the halves. Sloan all over the field. Blokes who could break the game apart at any moment. Just have to see about the defence.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Yes but as jodragon40 jodragon40 keeps saying ad nauseum, it won't happen without some go forward from the front row.
True. But I liked what I saw from Frank Molo in the trial. We know what Lawrie will bring to the table. And I liked what I saw from Fifta and Tuitavake. I want to see what they can do with Liddle and Hunt on the field. Because unfortunately I don't think Muhleisen is going to make it and without Hunt on the field, Kyle didn't know if he was coming or going or what was going on. Must have been hard for Fifta and Tuitavake to show what they can do under those conditions.

Last edited:

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Big Luch looking happy being back in the red and white.

Huge

big GIF

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I was being too harsh. TBH, some players are better carrying around a little extra baggage.

Did you see the heavyweight fight between the far Maxican and the ripped to the max English heavyweight? Fat Mexican beat him up. Wasn't even close.
I didn't, but I use to do both back in the glory days and I must say that apart from fitness/stamina there was no correlation between the two. Although saying that plenty of haymakers were thrown on the field.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It seems he had some drinks the night before, got into his car the next morning and was still very slightly over the limit. A slap on the wrist should have been more than enough.
Seriously Morgan ? Until they become involved in a traffic accident and either injure or kill an innocent person. I strongly disagree