Recruitment and Retention for 2024

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I'm a big fan of Lomax but at least this is over with now. I wonder who the goal kicker is going to be next year. Because I still have doubts about Kyle Flanno being up to first grade for an extended period.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well the rumours and grumblings were true Lomax given a 2 yr early release at the end of this season. At least the coach was a man of his word . On the plus side releases a cashful of money to either purchase a quality winger or elevate a promising young junior next season. The problem still lies with our spine at the top end, the bookends.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
I hope Flanno knows what he's doing. I can hardly believe it's Zac rather than Bird and/or Suli.
Agree all he had to do was Bird to the bench and Zac back to center and it would of all been resolved ......... Looks like Flanno wanted him gone can't think of any other reason ......... Well bye bye Zac I can see Roosters written all over this ........ Sign for less than we gave him then Uncle Nick does the rest ........

Just a Mug Fan

SGI Jersey Flegg
A line from the latest story..

The Dragons have confirmed that their highest-paid player can negotiate with rival clubs

Flanno always like to come out on top and the Flanno driven meda have spent the last 6 weeks painting Lomax as the villian so Flanno comes up smelling roses.
This isn't just about being on the wing and Lomax is on nowhere near the money quoted.
Zac is close friends with Baz so Parra would be the favourites to sign him.

DragonsTragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
Agree all he had to do was Bird to the bench and Zac back to center and it would of all been resolved ......... Looks like Flanno wanted him gone can't think of any other reason ......... Well bye bye Zac I can see Roosters written all over this ........ Sign for less than we gave him then Uncle Nick does the rest ........
Can't help thinking that this will reflect badly on Zac. What happens when his next coach decides he needs to play elsewhere for the good of the team? Seems he has played his best football to spite his coaches.

Dave03

SGI Jersey Flegg

The Dragons have confirmed that their highest-paid player can negotiate with rival clubs

Flanno always like to come out on top and the Flanno driven meda have spent the last 6 weeks painting Lomax as the villian so Flanno comes up smelling roses.
This isn't just about being on the wing and Lomax is on nowhere near the money quoted.

Where would he play at parra? Blaze/Penisini ctrs, Sivo locked up one wing. Lomax the other wing?

Dave03

SGI Jersey Flegg

Thought roosters would be a good shout too. They need a centre with Manu/Suaali leaving & billy smith constantly injured.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
With Lomax gone, who are the Dragons going to be throwing big money at? At this stage, I can't see any big names on the market for next season. I think the club should use the money to lock up the Couchman brothers, Tamale, Egan, Latu, Tsougranis, King-Togia and a couple of others long-term.

Illusion

SGI Jersey Flegg
Players these days are becoming like spoilt brats , because they don't like something the coach does or says and they have a Sook ........ Really what does any contract in Rugby League mean , bugger all ...... Still can't get my head around the Bird to center and we then lose Lomax ........

st george tragic

SGI Jersey Flegg
Players these days are becoming like spoilt brats , because they don't like something the coach does or says and they have a Sook ........ Really what does any contract in Rugby League mean , bugger all ...... Still can't get my head around the Bird to center and we then lose Lomax ........
I agree. I was just glad to get on the park and do what ever the coach asked I know he is our best player but another sook. He played like he was Sooking last year because of the coach. I always thought the team comes first. Good ridence and on with the rebuild.