Recruitment and Retention for 2024

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Players these days are becoming like spoilt brats , because they don't like something the coach does or says and they have a Sook ........ Really what does any contract in Rugby League mean , bugger all ...... Still can't get my head around the Bird to center and we then lose Lomax ........
According to the DT, Lomax has been agitating for a release for a while. It's not as a result of being picked on the wing. If it was the case, letting Lomax go in order to accommodate Bird in the centres, it would the worst call since the extension of Steve Price.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
I agree. I was just glad to get on the park and do what ever the coach asked I know he is our best player but another sook. He played like he was Sooking last year because of the coach. I always thought the team comes first. Good ridence and on with the rebuild.
Is that Lomax or Hunt?

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
letting Lomax go in order to accommodate Bird in the centres, it would the worst call since the extension of Steve Price.
Precisely what has happened. If Zac wanted out prior to Flanagan coming, as Riccio is saying, then his being moved from the position he has played since juniors, was the final straw.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Webb saying they wont be swapping Zac for anyone that ''does not fit the standard of Zac Lomax''. Expect he means the elite standard. So we swap him for an elite centre, prop or half, three positions where we need an injection of quality. Are there any on the market?

Last edited:

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Defence can be taught
True , but Tamale is no speedster, more a bustling pace and size that can break the line. If we want pace in our outside backs pick Sione Finau, but our coach dont seem to rate him, Tamale too plus two other imports, Fifita and Tuitavake. I think all four are FG standard.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
After this fiasco with Lomax and his blatent playing favorites policy, I will respect the coach but wont stand a bar of him.

Last edited: