Recruitment and Retention for 2024

AyiosYiorgos

SGI Jersey Flegg
Where is your source for that?
I'd say last year Couchman's were already better than BMM, Frank and Mike Molo. Form this year in NSW Cup suggests they are much better now.
It was mentioned ( which i read) that Lomax/Manager has asked for a release 6 times, spanning back to the middle of last year, also at Kogarah watching the juniors play, was spoken by a few people in a conversation in the row in front of me "Lomax keeps asking for a release", the person was from Wollongong and he was down to watch Illawarra play the Saints.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
It was mentioned ( which i read) that Lomax/Manager has asked for a release 6 times, spanning back to the middle of last year, also at Kogarah watching the juniors play, was spoken by a few people in a conversation in the row in front of me "Lomax keeps asking for a release", the person was from Wollongong and he was down to watch Illawarra play the Saints.
It might have been just after Griffin dropped him. And it certainly blew up after Flanno put him on the wing. I remember before round 1 Just a Mug Fan Just a Mug Fan said it seems he's on the outer.

Either way, Bird isn't a suitable starting centre. And he wouldn't be if he wasn't a favorite from Flanno's salary-cap cheating premiership win for the Sharks. He should be on the bench and only coming on in the centres if there's an injury in the outside backs.

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup

EELS DINNER DATE

Parramatta coach Brad Arthur has upped the ante in his pursuit of Zac Lomax after hosting the St George Illawarra centre at his Hills District home on Wednesday night. Sport Confidential understands that Eels skipper Clint Gutherson was also involved in the talks as Parramatta stepped up their bid to sign Lomax for 2025 and beyond.

It is understood the talks were positive and productive and the parties have agreed to pick up negotiations next week, after the Dragons and Eels have completed their round five games. Lomax has been given permission to negotiate with rival clubs after the Dragons announced they had agreed to a termination of his contract at the end of the season, making him a free agent.

The Eels had already made their interest known, having contacted the Eels about a month ago to ask for permission to speak to Lomax. Now that they have been given the green light by the Dragons, Arthur has wasted no time breaking bread with Lomax as he looks to get the jump on other interested parties.

Ryan

SGI Jersey Flegg
Flanno ruled it out. Kyle is our 5/8🤔 and Schuster is crap in the forwards. Kind of like Kyle at hooker.
I reckon if he lost several kgs he'd be a pretty good partner for Hunt. Schuster from what I've seen has some really good ball-playing skills. Must be a reasonable defender if Manly were playing him in the forwards. We all know Hunt doesn't have much in the way of playmaking but has a good running game. Kyle Flanno has neither and isn't too bad but is very far from a good defender.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
I reckon if he lost several kgs he'd be a pretty good partner for Hunt. Schuster from what I've seen has some really good ball-playing skills. Must be a reasonable defender if Manly were playing him in the forwards. We all know Hunt doesn't have much in the way of playmaking but has a good running game. Kyle Flanno has neither and isn't too bad but is very far from a good defender.
We have a winning halves combination Hunt/Flanagan why would anyone want to break up that awesome duo it's just so unbelievable. I mean throw in Liddle and Sloan and that spine right there, well what more can anyone say about that spine.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
We have a winning halves combination Hunt/Flanagan why would anyone want to break up that awesome duo it's just so unbelievable. I mean throw in Liddle and Sloan and that spine right there, well what more can anyone say about that spine.
Sarcasm alert. My old friend jodragon40 jodragon40 has woken up in a mood today.
Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Sarcasm alert. My old friend jodragon40 jodragon40 has woken up in a mood today.
Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE
I loved Stone Cold Steve Austin. Imagine having that tough son of a bitch in our pack? After every try he stands on the fence and smashes 2 beers cans together and drinks it down. Then back to halfway. I'm a wrestling tragic, been to the USA on 3 occasions to watch wrestlemania. Thanks for the great memories

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
I loved Stone Cold Steve Austin. Imagine having that tough son of a bitch in our pack? After every try he stands on the fence and smashes 2 beers cans together and drinks it down. Then back to halfway. I'm a wrestling tragic, been to the USA on 3 occasions to watch wrestlemania. Thanks for the great memories
And then after the first tackle, he realises league isn't a state managed dance without any real hard collisions.
Happy If You Say So GIF

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
And then after the first tackle, he realises league isn't a state managed dance without any real hard collisions.
Happy If You Say So GIF
Wow them fighting words
Can I add my two cents into the squabbling of you two?

The theatrics in the American wrestling is great. Not the 'fights' themself but the entertainment before and after. Even the fights themself. I remember seeing Hulk Hogan (on TV) 'fight' some massive black guy. At first every tap sends Hulk Hogan to the mat but he doesn't give up. A few minutes late the black guy's haymakers have no effect at all. Crowd was going crazy. Classic stuff!

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Can I add my two cents into the squabbling of you two?

The theatrics in the American wrestling is great. Not the 'fights' themself but the entertainment before and after. Even the fights themself. I remember seeing Hulk Hogan (on TV) 'fight' some massive black guy. At first every tap sends Hulk Hogan to the mat but he doesn't give up. A few minutes late the black guy's haymakers have no effect at all. Crowd was going crazy. Classic stuff!
Hulk v the rock now that was entertaining not like our 2024 yoyo team.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 0