Sounds Bad

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Could definitely use his speed in our backline.
Agree we look solid but we most definitely lack speed which will undoubtedly cost us wins this season. It needs a certain game plan to come off for us this year because both Suli and Lomax can beat a opponent one on one. So your game plan must include getting players around those ball carriers especially your fullback chiming in back inside the edges. But what would I know

GCRV

SGI NSW Cup
Agree we look solid but we most definitely lack speed which will undoubtedly cost us wins this season. It needs a certain game plan to come off for us this year because both Suli and Lomax can beat a opponent one on one. So your game plan must include getting players around those ball carriers especially your fullback chiming in back inside the edges. But what would I know
I think it points to a negative game plan the coach is preparing. Just my view.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well according to the experts the Dragons spine rates a 6 which means we are better than the Dolphins, Warriors, and equal to the Titans, Bulldogs and Knights. Of course there will be variables during the season, injuries, suspension but I'm confident we can be placed 12th this season

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Well according to the experts the Dragons spine rates a 6 which means we are better than the Dolphins, Warriors, and equal to the Titans, Bulldogs and Knights. Of course there will be variables during the season, injuries, suspension but I'm confident we can be placed 12th this season
Confident we can finish well outside the top 8. That is so depressing😣.

Chris M

SGI NSW Cup
Confident we can finish well outside the top 8. That is so depressing😣.
Remember how McGregor used to non-stop rave about making the finals? As though he thought some kind of monument should be erected to commemorate it.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Well it has happened again and I acknowledge that it is not a serious criminal offence but now Sullivan appeared in court for driving a motor vehicle whilst on a suspended licence. All goes towards what I have been saying about our club and teams present culture. Driving whilst suspended is doing something and being somewhere that you are not suppose to be. It can and has led to the unnecessary deaths of many people. Believe me there was no worse job in the police force than having to visit a relative knock on the door and tell them that their loved ones were not coming home. We need to fix this current culture our club has because in my view until we do we will be also rans.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Well it has happened again and I acknowledge that it is not a serious criminal offence but now Sullivan appeared in court for driving a motor vehicle whilst on a suspended licence. All goes towards what I have been saying about our club and teams present culture. Driving whilst suspended is doing something and being somewhere that you are not suppose to be. It can and has led to the unnecessary deaths of many people. Believe me there was no worse job in the police force than having to visit a relative knock on the door and tell them that their loved ones were not coming home. We need to fix this current culture our club has because in my view until we do we will be also rans.
Serious? What is goung on? Soneone needs to lay down the law to the entire squad.

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
That is our current culture. Terrible
It's like a black comedy at this point. Someone needs to sit him down and say, "Bud, you don't have a license. Spend a tiny amount of your salary on a taxi. Or ask your buddy Junior to drive you."

Even if Bud does have a very low IQ, this is not rocket science.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
It's like a black comedy at this point. Someone needs to sit him down and say, "Bud, you don't have a license. Spend a tiny amount of your salary on a taxi. Or ask your buddy Junior to drive you."

Even if Bud does have a very low IQ, this is not rocket science.
This is today's world with youngsters there are no real consequences for their actions so they don't fear or think of any consequence their actions could cause.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Bird had some nice involvements in a variety of positions last season but as one of the Dragons’ better offensive options, he needs to be more involved in their attacking shapes.

Just having my best chuckle of the week.

RedVHeartbeat

SGI NSW Cup
Saints must have a young player coming though they see as a long-term hooker but needs another year in lower grades.
Yes there are two Declan Purcell and Sam Hooper, both good 'ns. But they will now have to wait even longer with the recruitment of Haele Finau. This bizarre need to stock up on hookers looks to me like our juniors are being deliberately made to take a back seat to the imports. Meanwhile other clubs will come sniffing round Hooper and Purcell.

RedV01

SGI NSW Cup
Bird had some nice involvements in a variety of positions last season but as one of the Dragons’ better offensive options, he needs to be more involved in their attacking shapes.

Just having my best chuckle of the week.
Bird talking about playing Origin this year. He will need to pull up his socks or he will more likely end up in the NSW Cup:mad:!

Bird eyeing Blues jumper after injury-free run​

The 27-year-old last represented his state in 2017.​

Jack Bird for NSWSt George Illawarra utility Jack Bird has his sights set on a New South Wales jumper for 2023 following an injury-free run in the Red V. Bird was kept to just 17 matches in his two seasons with Brisbane before venturing to Kogarah, with multiple setbacks keeping the versatile 27-year-old on the sidelines at Red Hill.

The past 24 months have seen the former Shark and Bronco play 45 games for the Dragons, with Bird looking to build on a strong 2022 campaign next year. Bird last represented the Blues in 2017, playing all three matches off the bench as the then-Sharks centre hit breakout form.

Hoping to return to the same level of form that saw him recognised on the Origin stage, a third successive uninterrupted start to the season could see Wollongong product press his case for a NSW call-up. “The last two years I've focused on getting through the season without injury, that's happened, now I want to play Origin again,” Bird told The Sydney Morning Herald.

jodragon40

SGI NSW Cup
Bird talking about playing Origin this year. He will need to pull up his socks or he will more likely end up in the NSW Cup:mad:!

Bird eyeing Blues jumper after injury-free run​

The 27-year-old last represented his state in 2017.​

View attachment 241St George Illawarra utility Jack Bird has his sights set on a New South Wales jumper for 2023 following an injury-free run in the Red V. Bird was kept to just 17 matches in his two seasons with Brisbane before venturing to Kogarah, with multiple setbacks keeping the versatile 27-year-old on the sidelines at Red Hill.

The past 24 months have seen the former Shark and Bronco play 45 games for the Dragons, with Bird looking to build on a strong 2022 campaign next year. Bird last represented the Blues in 2017, playing all three matches off the bench as the then-Sharks centre hit breakout form.

Hoping to return to the same level of form that saw him recognised on the Origin stage, a third successive uninterrupted start to the season could see Wollongong product press his case for a NSW call-up. “The last two years I've focused on getting through the season without injury, that's happened, now I want to play Origin again,” Bird told The Sydney Morning Herald.

He has tickets on himself. He needs to perform at club level. If the blues pick him the cane toads will smash us

Morgan

SGI NSW Cup
Remember last year? They were really good in the trials and we know how they were in the season proper. Maybe this year, the opposite is going to be true.